Let SIG help you on your journey to the cloud
SIG’s cloud migration and cloud management portfolio includes numerous public and private colleges and universities that are leveraging the impacts of cloud technology to improve student services, and support business continuity.
SIG can assess an institutions current environment and make recommendations to reduce complexity for cloud migration. Our Back to Basics service can reduce the complexity of moving to the cloud, and our technical and DBA teams can manage your “lift and shift” from project initiation to go live, and, can provide ongoing DBA support.
SIG has several team members that are AWS certified cloud solution architects, or Oracle certified DBAs.
Cloud Migration Services Include:
- Digital transformation and cloud technology strategy and planning
- Project management
- Assessment of current state, including:
- All hardware and software specifications and versions
- Inventory of ancillary integration products including
- Back-up and business continuity requirements
- Test plans
- Development of new architecture for cloud to meet current and future requirements
- Disaster recovery and high availability
- Remote and on-site DBA services
- Technical consulting
If you are ready to start your cloud journey or would like to hear more about how you can create more agile business operations by shifting to the cloud, contact us.