Strata Information Group was awarded a contract by the Texas Department of Information Resources for Deliverables-Based Information Technology Services (DBITS). The current contract runs through January 4, 2024. This contract will allow SIG to continue providing services to its numerous existing Texas college and university clients as well as eligible customers that choose to use this contract through the DIR Cooperative Contracts Program.
DBITS contracts are awarded on the basis of a variety of factors, including customer references, project experience, and contract support plans. By establishing contractual terms and conditions and confirming vendors’ qualifications, DBITS contracts enable clients to procure services more quickly and efficiently.
Strata Information Group Contact Information
For Higher Education quotes, purchase orders, and warranty:
Cell: (513) 226-9613
Under the DBITS contract, Strata Information Group is able to service the following categories:
IT Assessments, Planning, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and IT Procurement Assistance; this category includes, but is not limited to:
- IT Assessments and Planning may include IT effectiveness, maturity, governance, and architecture. Strategic planning activities may include mission statement development, visioning and goals, objectives, and strategy development. Assessment of staff knowledge, skills and abilities, bandwidth, time and motion studies, and succession planning are included in this category. Strategic planning development and tactical planning may require the provisioning of actionable plans and roadmaps. Organization change management, enterprise architecture, cloud assessments, and network performance assessments are within scope as well.
- Also included in this category are the independent verification and validation procedures that are used together for in-depth analysis of a product, service, or system for compliance with requirements as well as the independent oversight of software (or systems) development life cycle (SDLC) processes and specifications.
- Market Research, Procurement Advisory, and Contract Implementation Services activities may include requirements gathering, facilitation activities, scoring criteria development, evaluation criteria development, negotiation guidance and assistance, and contract transition assistance.
- Cost optimization including software license cost analysis;
- Financial planning and pricing structures;
- Market reviews/market research;
- Market engagement;
- Transition/implementation assistance; and
- IT contract management assistance.
NOTE: When using IT Procurement Assistance under Texas Government Code, § 2155.004, a state agency may not accept a bid or award a contract that includes proposed financial participation by a person who received compensation from the agency to participate in preparing the specifications or request for proposals on which the bid or contract is based. The selected Contract Holder and the employees of that Contract Holder who perform IT Procurement Assistance Services will be ineligible to respond to any resulting solicitation(s).
Project and Program Management
- Project and Program management services include any or all of the project management processes identified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as published in the most recent edition of the PMBOK® Guide, including practice guides such as Agile and Managing Change in Organizations.
- Examples of included services include utilizing the Customer’s tools and processes, using commercially available off-the-shelf tools, using Contract Holder’s own proprietary tools and processes to manage a project, and using the Texas Project Delivery Framework. Information about the framework tool can be found at the following url: https://prod.dir.texas.gov/project-delivery-framework
- This category includes, but is not limited to:
- Business case development;
- Statewide impact analysis;
- Cost to benefit analysis;
- Risk assessment;
- Stakeholder management;
- Organizational change management;
- Strategic planning;
- Program assessment; and
- Agile development, training, coaching
View the DIR Cooperative Contracts Program
How to Order
To obtain quotes and place purchase orders, contact Allison Leonard at (513) 226-9613 or use the contact form on the SIG website (https://www.sigcorp.com/contact). When obtaining quotes and placing purchase orders, reference the DIR contract number DIR-CPO-4979