CRM to Improve Your Enrollment Strategy
SIG can assess the needs across your campus departments, identify the right solution, or provide specialized resources, project management, and technical staff to accelerate your CRM implementation.
A CRM can help your institution:
- Gain insight on your enrollment pipeline
- Engage adult learners and international students
- Support student success
Have a Strategy
Colleges and universities are adopting CRM platforms to support their recruitment efforts, facilitate ongoing touchpoints and communications throughout the student lifecycle, and improve engagement of alumni and donors.
A well planned and implemented CRM can drive personalized experiences for applicants, students, alumni and donors, while providing institutions with analytics and insights to inform their strategies. Many institutions have discovered the power of bringing together multiple disparate systems to engage and track students from the admissions process all the way to graduation and alumnus.
How SIG Can Help
- Needs assessment and procurement
- Business process transformation
- Planning and risk assessment
- Strategic roadmap development
- Readiness assessment and change management
- Implementation services including integrations, file feeds, data imports, and unified applications including interface with California Community Colleges
- Interim or ongoing staff augmentation
- Training and documentation
SIG has helped dozens of institutions select, implement or optimize their CRM environment. Our team of experienced professionals have deep knowledge of ERP and student information systems and have supported integrations with Ellucian CRM Recruit and Advise, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Slate, and Sugar.
SIG provides step-by-step guidance during a CRM implementation from project kick off to go-live, jump start preparations for migrating to a new CRM, and assistance with setting up other tools in your technology environment. With SIG’s help, some institutions have accelerated their implementation timeline from 18 months to just five months.
Check out our case studies: