Health Verification Essentials
HR Service Center: Employee Health Verifications. Designed for organizations that needs to record employee vaccination data or test results, Health Verification Essentials covers initial set-up and basic training to get you quickly on your way.
Capturing vaccination data and test requests can be a challenging task. For most organizations, compliantly capturing proof of vaccination or regular testing results can be a time-consuming, manual process that challenges HR and IT organizations. We created the Health Verification Essentials™ to solve this problem. You get the benefit of Salesforce certified experts to help guide your success.
- Configuration for up to 20 Internal Users with Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuration of Work.com HR Service Center Employee Health Verifications functionality
- Community to allow 1 category of users (Employees, etc.) login, upload proof of vaccination, testing results or waiver
- Up to 2 Static Information Components in community
- Standard flow to capture Proof of Vaccination, Test Result or Exemption
- Manual inspection/verification process for uploaded documents
- Internal user training (view records, verify records, run reports)
- Standard dashboard with real time results
- Import of initial employee list
- Target completion within 3 weeks of discovery
- Supports any number of employees
- Internal User Training Included
- Compliantly capture proof of vaccination or test results
- Client has Salesforce licenses provisioned prior to discovery
- Client to complete pre-discovery questionnaire
- Client understands this is a new, stand-alone instance of Salesforce based on the Work.com HR Service Center Employee Health Verifications architecture
The following items are excluded under the Essentials™ offering, but ARE available from SIG when quoted separately. If you have needs that fall under these exclusions, contact us so that we may have a qualified representative provide you a quote.
- Support of existing instances of Salesforce
- System integration, single-sign-on, and application development
- 3rd party tools not specifically included or agreed in writing
- Services or features not supported by your edition of Salesforce®
- Features not in general release (pilot or beta features)
- Services not shown on the Included Features list
- Items identified as popular add-ons
- After-hours or on-site support
Other Popular Add-Ons
- Integration with HRIS, ERP or other Enterprise Systems
- Outbreak and other features of work.com (Encounters, Contract Tracing, Life Events, Wellness & Other Surveys)
- Marketing Automation
- One Stop Help Desk
- Salesforce System Administrator or Employee Training
- Modification of Employee Health Verification Flow
- Modifications to Standard Health Verification Dashboard
- Digital Engagement (SMS/Chat/Bots)
- CRM Analytics
Ready to Get Started?
SHARE YOUR NEEDS
Schedule a no-obligation call to discuss your organization’s specific challenges.
CHOOSE A PATH
Following your call, your consultant will provide recommended paths forward. You select the option which best suits your needs.
RELAX AND SUCCEED
We hand-pick an engagement manager with the skills and knowledge to guide your path forward to success!