Designed for Salesforce customers with a new Marketing Cloud™ subscription, the MC PowerStart™ will cover initial set-up and basic training to get you quickly on your way.
Your PowerStart Includes:
Marketing Operations Assessment
- We will perform a discovery session via web conference to understand your marketing needs.
- We will provide a discovery questionnaire in advance of discovery to accelerate results.
- We will perform the following additional services:
- Admin Training – 1 hour session focused on users/security/connector
- Email Studio – 2 hour session on building email templates
- Journey Builder – 2 hour session focused on building journeys
- List Building – 2 hour session focused on building lists
- Wrap-up training – 1 our session to bring it all together
- All sessions recorded upon request
Marketing Cloud Service Configuration
- Connect and configure Marketing Cloud with Salesforce CRM
- Install the Marketing Cloud managed package in Salesforce
- Set up the Salesforce System User (connection user)
- Complete the preliminary configuration steps in your Salesforce org
- Configure the Salesforce CRM org’s connection to the Marketing Cloud account
- Sync CRM data to Marketing Cloud
- Build a simple report as a source for an email send
- Send a Marketing Cloud-created email from within Salesforce
- Configure Folders and devise naming conventions for marketing components
- Configure 3 key lists or data extensions
- Configure 2 branded email templates
- Configure 1 Preference Center Page or Unsubscribe Page
- Configure 1 Scheduled email
- Configure 1 Journey Builder setup (client to provide content; max 6 steps)
Services not specifically identified above; features not standard in the Marketing Cloud Basic edition (including Automation Studio, business units, custom user roles/permissions, Einstein, Mobile Studio, Social Studio, and SSL certificates); and bulk importing of Contacts.
Additional support services can be purchased separately for data administration, CRM configuration, development support, additional training and ongoing Marketing Cloud support as well as the excluded services above.
- The implementation price does not include the Salesforce or Marketing Cloud license fees.
- The implementation is based on features of Marketing Cloud and Salesforce which are generally available.
- These services are governed by our Professional Services Agreement for PowerStarts™.