Key Account Management shouldn’t have to be difficult.
We created a comprehensive offering with three affordable options to more fully leverage your investments in Salesforce and Prolifiq CRUSH.
Salesforce + Prolifiq is a powerful combination which includes many features and capabilities. You may find it challenging to have the time and knowledge to do it all. Key Account Management shouldn’t have to be difficult. We created a comprehensive offering with three affordable options to more fully leverage your investments in Salesforce and Prolifiq CRUSH. You get the benefit of Salesforce and Prolifiq CRUSH experts in one easy to manage offering.
- Live Support Hours: 8am – 5pm (M-F, excluding holidays); Email Support Logging and Case Logging (24 x 7 x 365)
- No-show appointments or work sessions cancelled with less than 4 hours notice will deduct the greater of 1 hour or 50% of the cancelled scheduled appointment time from the available support plan balance.
- ProlifiqPro™ services are governed by our Professional Services Agreement for packaged services.
Want to learn more about Prolifiq CRUSH?
Find it on the AppExchange.
What’s Included in ProlifiqPro?
|Prolifiq CRUSH Install
|Install of Prolifiq CRUSH or Relationship Map managed package, configuration of Prolifiq settings, configuration of Key Account Plan, Cross-Sell Maps, Amount Types, Data Types and Relationship Types
|Automation of account plan creation, key stakeholders additions to Relationship Map, key account categorization
|Key Account Planning Workshop
|Workshop to create key account management strategy and process including category definitions and action plans (80 hour package only)
|Help to get your data organized including to support key account planning utilizing the built-in import, mass transfer and mass delete wizards, Apex Data Loader, dataloader.io, Jitterbit data loader
|Creation, modification and management of custom views, reports, dashboards and analytic snapshots
|Sales Cloud™, Service Cloud™, Pardot™, Experience Cloud™, Education Data Architecture (EDA), Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), Financial Services Cloud (FSC)
|Composer®, Grid™, CollaborateSM, Sign, Conga Contracts for Salesforce (CSF), Conga Contracts (off-platform), and Orchestrate.
|User Interface Support
|Lightning Experience and Classic
|Adding, modifying, de-activating, password resets, role management, profile management, permission sets, public groups, queues
|Record sharing, accessibility settings, password & session settings, delegated administration, backup, multi-factor authentication
|Creation or modification of Standard and Custom objects, record types, fields, workflows, process builder processes, approval processes, page layouts, custom links, buttons, actions, report types, apps, tabs, labels, validation rules, assignment rules, auto-response rules
|Triggers, Visualforce, Flows, Sites, Lighting Components
|Creation or modification of Lightning or Classic email templates
|Salesforce Mobile App and Salesforce Inbox
|AppExchange Package Support
|Installation or removal of AppExchange packages
|Einstein Bots, Chat, Messaging
|System Administrator and End-User Training
|Support for installation/configuration of Centro or Slack for Sales included with 80 hour package. Centro and Slack licenses sold separately.
|Other support services as requested by client and agreed to in writing
The following items are excluded under ProlifiqPro™, but ARE available under ongoing support, Agile Support™ or project-based agreements. If you have needs that fall under these exclusions, contact us so that we may have a qualified representative provide you a quote.
- New implementations of Salesforce, Slack, or Conga CLM solutions
- Consolidations of Salesforce instances (org consolidations)
- Commerce Cloud, CPQ, Desk.com®, Salesforce Engagement (fna High Velocity Sales), Revenue Cloud, Salesforce Anywhere (f/n/a Quip), Salesforce Maps
- AppExchange consulting or packaging
- 3rd party tools not specifically included or agreed in writing
- System integration, single-sign-on, and application development
- Legacy solutions: partner portals, Salesforce-to-Salesforce
- Projects requiring a project manager or requesting project plans
- Developer training
- Advisory Services
- Services or features not supported by your edition of Salesforce®
- Features not in general release (pilot or beta features)
- Services not included on the What’s Included list
- After-hours or on-site support
Ready to Get Started?
SELECT YOUR PACKAGE
Pick a ProlifiqPro™ package based on your needs.
MEET YOUR CONSULTANT
Once you have purchased your ProlifiqPro™ purchase, we will assign a consultant hand selected with your success in mind.
RELAX AND SUCCEED
You and your consultant identify your priorities and business needs. Request help via phone, email or your consultant’s calendar link. Get started now!